Financial Accountant - Qualified
Attractive Remuneration Package: Package >£40-£45K
Outstanding benefits package
About Our Client
You'll be joining one of the world's most recognisable brands and a true leader in the leisure & entertainment sector, which provides unique and unforgettable experiences for millions of customers worldwide.
- Preparation of monthly journals
- Month end reporting across international entities
- Delivering month-end analysis & commentary for management reporting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Intercompany accounting and reconciliations
- Maintaining financial controls
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly flash reports in line with the reporting strategy
- Preparation of statutory financial statements & supporting information requests for tax returns
- Supporting indirect tax, local tax and ad-hoc statistical reporting
- Liaising with internal and external audit teams.
The Successful Applicant
Qualified ACCA, CIMA or ACA Accountant with proven experience in a similar role
Confident with month end close processes
Experience of working with ERP finance systems
Experience of process improvements (preferred)
Builds & maintains strong relationships with key business stakeholders
Proactive individual with experience working in a flexible & changing environment.
What's on Offer
Outstanding benefits package including annual bonus, life assurance, matched pension, company discounts and many other perks!