- Well known FMCG business
- Varied Financial Accounting / site role
About Our Client
Large global consumer brand, requires an interim Accountant for initially a period of 12 months.
A main player in the FMCG market, they requires interim Accountancy support due to increased workload and system improvement work.
The role reports to the Finance Site Manager with cross engagement with a number of teams and includes:
- Own the reconciliation and control of inventory at site supporting with process improvement and compliance.
- Support execution of the GCS / Fixed Asset audits.
- Hold the production teams accountable to ensure compliance to processes and problem solve key issues causing lack of visibility of system data.
- Support the Site Finance Manager on ad hoc projects relating to the systems.
- Ensure compliance to GCS & SOX is adhered to at all times.
- Support the local controls in partnership with financial control to ensure compliance to the processes and to hold the production teams accountable to the compliance.
- Drive the adoption of weekly cycle counting and ensure the process operates within the spirit of the SOX control.
- Partner the operations teams on inventory process management to ensure GCS / SOX compliance
- Execute the GCS / Fixed asset audit within the UK site
- Support the finance manager with ad-hoc projects relating to the system and integration / adoption across the site.
- Ensure GCS and SOX compliance
The Successful Applicant
You will ideally be a qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent) and have experience in a manufacturing / FMCG setting.
In addition SAP skills or knowledge of large ERP systems is required with advanced Excel.
What's on Offer
The roles offers a salary of £53,400 per annum + 7.5% bonus, plus benefits including:
Single private medical cover
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Company contributed pension
3 x life assurancePlease note the role required hybrid working with 3 days on site