- Actively growing, global travel retail business
- Highly Flexible working model
About Our Client
Based in Slough, the company is a worldwide travel retail platform which connects buyers and sellers in order to deliver exception travel experiences.
Being "people-focused", the company offers an open-minded and opportunity-prone work environment.
The Financial Accountant- Statutory reporting will be responsible for:
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and year end Group close/consolidation process.
- Preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements, under US GAAP.
- Preparation for cash flow statements
- Review and analysis of critical accounting areas
- Preparation for external auditors
- Providing support to the wider finance team
- preparation of certain UK statutory accounts
The Successful Applicant
the Financial Accountant - Statutory Reporting role requires:
- US GAAP experience
- strong accountancy skills
- communication skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working model