FTSE 250 Birmingham Based Headquarters
Exciting new opportunity for newly qualified to 3 years PQE
About Our Client
With a clear strategy to consistently deliver frequent, high performing business offers excellent value for different projects nationally.
With headquarters based in Birmingham, it is an exciting time to join a PLC that has continued to show phenomenal growth in recent years. With Key projects on the cards it is an exciting time to join this sector.
As a company who pride themselves on their employee satisfaction; joining as a member of their finance team you will feel valued and respected across all levels of the business.
- Prepare monthly financial reports, ensuring processes are completed on a timely and accurate basis in accordance with financial reporting guidelines
- Development for internal control and reporting across the group
- Preparation of the cash flow forecast, supporting analysis and reconciliations, for inclusion in the monthly Finance report
- Play an active role in the development of financial projects set to enhance overall financial control
- Seek continuous improvement of financial accounting processes to enable the delivery of an efficient and stream-lined service, documenting changes to processes and procedures
- Be responsible for Statutory Accounts, Treasury and Tax
- Ad hoc Project work
The Successful Applicant
The successful Financial Accountant will be:
- Self-sufficient, identifying and implementing process improvements and ability to think outside the box
Highly efficient and with the energy and tenacity to see projects through to completion.
- Ideally a first or second time mover from practice
- ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Strong communication skills to interact with finance and non-finance
Any reference to PQE is just a guideline. Any candidates with the necessary skill set will be considered on their merit and not on their level of experience
What's on Offer
£40,000 - £50,000 package