- Financial reporting role
- IFRS exeprience
About Our Client
Fast growth and large technology business.
The financial accountant will be responsible for:
- Preparation of the annual financial statements for the subsidiaries (c100 companies)
- Key involvement and responsibility for year-end and interim audits of the listed entity and dealing with the various stakeholders
- Responsibility for ensuring full understanding and review of legal entities, preparing trend analysis and monthly commentary on the entities activities
- Monthly management reporting including but not limited to cash flows and expense analysis
- Contribute to the development of management information provided internally and externally
- Assistance with technical issues
- Prepare & analyse information for IFRS and taxation reporting
- Manage and review the VAT & CIS returns for the organisation and association
- Monitor the compliance with financial and finance-related regulations, including direct tax, indirect tax & accounting regulations.
- Monitor all Balance Sheet reconciliations ensuring completion and adequate record keeping by all team members responsible.
- Develop an ongoing understanding of the systems and procedures of the Finance Department, administering them in the absence of junior staff members.
- Updating the annual forecast monthly including the preparation of the commentary
- Improving controls and procedures
- Proactive resolution of accounting queries from the businesses
- Assist the Group Financial Controller in the budget and strategic planning processes
- Ensure that group policy, as it relates to disbursements and cash management, is adhered to at all times
- Perform analysis work as required
- Support the requirements of the Group Financial Controller & Group Finance Director as required.
The Successful Applicant
Previous experience in financial accountant / reporting role.
What's on Offer
Competitive day rate.