Opportunity to work for a global financial services business
Competitive salary and benefits
About Our Client
A diverse Financial Services company with offices worldwide. They have over 50 years experience in their sector and pride themselves on being innovative and providing best-in-class service.
The Financial Accountant will be responsible for:
- Balance sheet reconciliation;
- Performing general ledger and sub ledger bookings;
- Preparing FCA and other regulatory returns;
- Assisting in producing financial statements that are compliant to IFRS / UK-GAAP;
- Manage reporting - ensure books are closed each month in line with Group requirements and that accounting entries are complete and accurate;
- Assisting in managing the outsourced accounting relationships for overseas subsidiaries;
- Managing Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable;
- Assisting in managing tax filings for UK companies;
- Providing Ad-hoc reporting/analysis to Head of Finance and other stakeholders;
- Supporting finance transformation/change agenda - implementing appropriate controls: Simplification, standardisation and automation of processes and a focus on continuous improvement to support business growth and new product offerings;
- Preparing outgoing invoices for key revenue streams;
The Successful Applicant
The successful Financial Accountant will be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified with working knowledge on UK-GAAP and IRFS. They will have a can do attitude and strong knowledge of direct and indirect tax and regulatory matters.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary with opportunity to receive performance-related bonuses.
Benefits including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays per year.