Newly created position due to the continued success of this retail company
Competitve salery and line manager experience
About Our Client
The client is a British retail company that has gone from strength to strength in recent years and now has a turnover in excess of £100m. There is a hard working and target driven ethos set within a company culture described as exciting, supportive and sociable.
- Cash Management.
- Assessing the impact of changes in accounting standards.
- Writing accounting memos to explain the accounting treatment for new or unusual transactions.
- Providing ad hoc technical accounting advice to other members of the finance team
- Partnering with HR, tax and other finance teams regarding compensation related costs.
- Preparation of monthly analysis of people related costs against prior period for the leadership team.
The Successful Applicant
- Recently/Newly Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Cash management
- Technically aware and up to date in accounting standards
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- People management experience desirable
- Advanced excel skills
- Great communication skills
What's on Offer
Salery up to £55,000