Excellent Qualified Finance Role
Scottish Borders Location
About Our Client
As the largest business in the UK in their sector, with 1200 employees and operations spanning various aspects of their field, the group is a rapidly developing multi-site business with a turnover in excess of £330m.
- Cash Management - preparation of quarterly rolling cash forecasts, along with the review and subsequent distribution of the weekly Group Net Debt report.
- Monthly Management Accounts - providing timely Group management accounts for review and taking responsibility for UK Group Corporate Overheads.
- Year-End Accounts - manage detailed audit support in the UK, ensuring supporting reconciliations and records are available.
- Financial Controls - identifying and mitigating financial control risks, whilst also ensuring the follow-up and resolution of external audit control points.
- Budgeting and Forecasting - Compiling UK and Group budgets, preparing cash flow and balance sheet budgets, as well as quarterly forecasts for presentation to directors, bank and auditors.
The Successful Applicant
- The ability to deliver timely, accurate, insightful and high-quality financial reporting, in a consistent and forward-looking manner
- Strong communication skills coupled with a strong level of technical know-how
- A fair degree of PC/IT literacy, including a good, practical understanding of Microsoft packages
- The ability to plan and prioritise a busy workload, as well as identify and make improvements to existing processes in your sphere of expertise
- Previous audit experience
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity to work with an interesting and highly successful UK wide business. A great package and benefits are also on offer.