Fantastic opportunity for an ACA or ACCA qualified accountant
Opportunity to work for a fast paced, growing PLC business
About Our Client
International Life Sciences Business
The Financial Accountant is responsible for:
- Responsible for all the financial accounting activities.
- Maintain and develop accounts payable and receivable services.
- Prepare VAT returns for the organisation.
- Preparation of information for annual audit and key point of contact for auditors
- Tax compliance and regulatory reporting for the group
- The continued improvement of accounting process and control
Keeping abreast of changes to financial reporting standards and report key issues to the management team
Supporting the finance management team with ad-hoc projects
The Successful Applicant
- The ability to deliver timely, accurate, insightful and high-quality financial reporting, in a consistent and forward-looking manner
- Strong communication skills coupled with a strong level of technical know-how
- A fair degree of PC/IT literacy, including a good, practical understanding of Microsoft packages
- The ability to plan and prioritise a busy workload, as well as identify and make improvements to existing processes in your sphere of expertise
- Previous audit experience
What's on Offer
A competitive salary with excellent supporting benefits package.