Glasgow City Centre, Qualified
About Our Client
One of Scotland's leading Transport & Distribution companies with an HQ in Glasgow City Centre.
The Financial Accountant role will involve the following responsibilities:
- Perform detailed analysis on capital, cashflows and ratios to assist Senior Financial Accountant's with the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Perform cash flow and balance sheet forecasting.
- Perform robust cash flow analysis, to be provided to the Financial Controller, for submission to Group and other relevant stakeholders.
- Review the working capital position of the business, maximising this through management of the AP and AR balances.
- Work with the FP&A team through the Business Partnering approach to perform strategic review projects across the business.
- Perform commercial work programme as directed to identify, design, develop and implement process, technology and business improvements
- Build strong working relationships across all functions including providing training and guidance as directed.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Financial Accountant will be fully qualified and will preferably come from an audit background. Previous people management exposure would be highly advantageous.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered a salary of up to £45,000 with an exceptional additional benefits package.