Exciting opportunity for a Newly Qualified Accountant working in Lancashire
This is working in the Public Sector as a Financial Accountant
About Our Client
The client is a leading organisation in the Public Sector. They believe in personal development and gives you all the challenge you could wish for and that's why we can offer you tangible and exciting career progression in a diverse and pioneering business.
Here people can flourish, thrive, better themselves and work in fantastic communities with inspirational colleagues and customers.
The key responsibilities of the Financial Accountant are:
- This is a high-profile role within the Finance department, with exposure to the Group Finance Director and senior staff across the Group.
- This role has been created to ensure the Group is able to deliver its ambitious growth strategy and meet the changing needs of the industries in which the Group operates.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join an ambitious, diverse Group and would suit a career minded individual looking for their first step in industry, or for someone looking to work for a larger complex business.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in applying for the Financial Accountant role you will be:
- A newly qualified accountant - Essential
- Desire to work in the Public Sector - Essential
- Strong work ethic and can do attitude
- Experience around accounts preparation
What's on Offer
£40 -45,000 + WFH blended week + Great benefits + Public Sector organisation