- Long term contract role with a large international business
- Fixed Term contract position to work as part of a team
About Our Client
My client is a multi-million turnover financial services business's based in Bracknell.
- Completion of monthly balance sheet account reconciliations
- To provide support to the Controller during the statutory accounts preparation, and to work autonomously with one of the entities.
- Ensure that the financial statements are in accordance with IFRS, and liaise with Internal Auditors and External Auditors.
- Providing support to the Controller for quarterly balance sheet and P&L reviews, and ad hoc tasks and projects- as well as contributing to team effort to assist co-workers as needed to balance workloads
- To suggest improvements to processes to increase efficiency within the team.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be:
- A qualified accountant with minimum 1+ Year post qualification experience(ACA/ACCA)
- Strong technical background in practice/industry
- Knowledge of SAP Accounting systems and processes
- Available to start working with my client within the next month
- The role is currently working remotely, but the successful candidate will need to be able to work on a hybrid basis from their Bracknell office in the long term.
What's on Offer
- A 12 month Fixed Term contract
- Flexible working and opportunity to work with an international business
- Salary circa £45k-£52k (Dependant on experience)
Quote job ref
+44 118 955 9069