Exciting high growth business who are constantly developing their finance team
Really good opportunity for a first time mover away from practice
About Our Client
Based in Abingdon, they are a rapidly growing business. I first placed the 3rd ever person in finance there and since then they have developed and grown substantially taking on many other hires.
They are a lovely business to work for who are really changing the face of their industry.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities for the Financial Accountant:
* Monthly project reporting and assist with preparation of other reporting requirements
* Active contributor to annual capex budgets
* Primary liaison with development and construction teams
* Ad-hoc duties. This will be significant. We are still a small department so a high degree of flexibility and a 'can-do / will-do' attitude is essential
The Successful Applicant
The successful Financial Accountant will be:
Qualified accountant (ACCA, ICAEW, CIMA or equivalent)
* 3yrs+ experience in either practice or industry
* Knowledge of accounting software (Sun highly desirable)
* Experience of energy sector and/or private equity and/or major capital programmes desirable but not essential
What's on Offer
On offer for the successful Financial Accountant is a salary of between £40,000 to £45,000 along with an impressive benefits package.