Developing, streamlining, documenting and embedding financial processes.
The chance to have real ownership over your role and make an impact .
About Our Client
Our client is a trusted business outsourcing partner to the private and public sectors. They have long-term partnerships with some of the most respected companies in the UK and globally, as well as innovative public sector clients.
- Review of financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Balance Sheet accounting.
- Statutory and external reporting
- Month End activities - Ownership of some delegate tasks.
- Improve Internal Control Management by updating both the Internal Control System Questionnaire and the Minimum Control Framework, review of existing financial processes & procedures, plus regularly test of the controls with the guidance of the Financial Controller.
- Continually improve a comprehensive Process Control Framework, across all departments, documenting all processes and procedures against Bertelsmann guidelines.
- Work closely with a range of internal groups in both the local and wider areas of the business.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified Accountant.
- Excellent working knowledge of IFRS.
- Experienced user of ERP systems (preferably SAP) with strong analytical skills.
- Experience of controls / audit work advantageous.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits.
Development and progression within the business.