Long term contract opportunity to join a leading commercial organisation
Working from home and in Leeds, this is a great opportunity in a great team
About Our Client
A commercial business based in Leeds.
The interim Financial Accountant will work with the team manager to ensure accuracy and integrity of the group balance sheet with a focus on stock, fixed assets and cash. You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Financial Accounting Manager on all areas of treasury and cash flows.
- Responsible for managing 3 direct reports.
- Actively reviewing controls and processes relevant to the department that require development and to implement change where necessary.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as necessary.
The Successful Applicant
The Interim Financial Accountant needs to be/have:
- A recognised Accountancy qualification (CIMA, ACA, ACCA)
- Proven experience in a commercial financial accounting role
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent excel skills
- Be willing to commit to a 12-18 month fixed term contract, and be available to start a new role in October.
What's on Offer
- A long term 12-18 month Financial Accountant role
- Salary £45,000 plus benefits
- Immediate start
- A mix of working from home and offices in Leeds