Financial Accountant role for a rapidly expanding, PE-backed healthtech business
A broad role with great progression opportunities
About Our Client
Our client's vision is to design, develop, and deliver the best software globally, in the health care division using the best technologies and functionalities to benefit patients worldwide. Our client as a company is continuously investing in the development of their software solutions to shape health care of tomorrow using reliable, secured and scalable technology. They focus on innovation and aim to deliver best-in-class service to their customers.
- Financial Reporting: ownership of all core reporting including month end processes, year end/statutory reporting as well as oversight of AP/AR function
- Commercial: support with budget, forecasting and ad-hoc analysis. Identifying opportunities for growth as well as highlighting risk.
- Team Development: assist with upskilling of team members as well as playing at active role in defining and developing new roles as the function grows
- Process/Systems Improvements: ongoing proactive analysis of current systems and processes, implementing changes where needed to support continued growth and expansion.
- Presentation: Support in the preparation of material to be delivered to the board as well as any other necessary finance presentations
The Successful Applicant
- Be proficient in Spanish, German, Italian or French
Be a qualified or newly qualified accountant
- Have hands on accountant preparation exposure
- Have exposure to PE-backed environment/PE-backed clients
- Be able to operate within a fast-paced, growth environment
- Have strong communications skills
- Have the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Have strong Microsoft Excel capabilities
What's on Offer
- Up to £55,000 salary (experience dependent)
- A performance related bonus
- Discounted gym membership
- Pension contribution
- Clear progression within a rapidly expanding and high performing company