- Advisory and project based
- Varied and interesting clients
About Our Client
This Top 10 firm are leading the way in terms of offering an "add value" service to existing clients.
The Financial Accounting Advisory Assistant Manager will be responsible for:
- Weekly or fortnightly client check-ins with the client to check our secondees are performing
- Weekly or fortnightly secondee check-ins to check on their well being and help with any issues
- Finding additional resource for the client should they require it
- Completing all internal and external documentation regarding onboarding new secondees on to the project - including IR35 determinations, contractor contracts, and contracts with the client
- Build long term relationships with clients by holding periodic calls with them after our initial engagement has ended to find out what's on their agenda and whether you can assist them
- Build long term relationships with our team members who work through the Agile Talent Community by having regular calls with them to get to know them, their skill set and their work preferences
- Provide weekly delivery updates to the divisional Associate Directors
The Successful Applicant
- You will need to be a fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/equivalent)
- Have an interest in supporting, advising and helping businesses achieve their potential.
- Ideally you will have gained experience in an Accountancy practice environment e.g. external audit.
What's on Offer
Extensive benefits package