Fantastic opportunity to join a customer centric and growing IFA business
Opportunity to build a long term career in a professional and Successful IFA
About Our Client
Our client is very proud to be able to offer their clients the "gold standard" in financial planning. They are a highly successful, friendly, professional and ethical firm of Independent Chartered Financial Planners.
Their unbiased and transparent approach to holistic financial planning is widely recognised. They are well respected by clients, business owners and fellow professionals in London and throughout the South East, who rely on them to provide quality advice by combining technical expertise with an exceptional level of service.
They are looking to bolster their office in Kent, with a Financial Advisor who is focused on delivering exceptional customer service; they will look to inherit a portfolio of clients when joining but it would be desirable if you are able to bring clients with you.
The Financial Advisor role will be a mixture of managing the existing clients and growing the portfolio, leverage off referrals, existing introducers and new business development. The individual should be proactive as well as able to service existing clients.
The Successful Applicant
Skills and experience required:
- They will consider different levels of qualification and salary will reflect this from a Fellow CFA through to someone who is not too far off completing their exams
- Hardworking, self-motivated professional
- Experience of providing complex, holistic financial advice
- Dynamic individual who has an entrepreneurial nature and can act upon business opportunities
What's on Offer
Chance to join an Independent Financial Adviser who offer their clients the "gold standard" in financial planning. They are a highly successful, friendly, professional and ethical firm of Independent Chartered Financial Planners.
What you will receive:
- Base salary up to £80k (depending on experience)
- Uncapped bonus
- Full back-office support
- Existing client base