Financial Analyst - Housing
Housing business based in Kent
Must be Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
About Our Client
Well known housing association business based in Kent looking for a financial analyst.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and reports for the entities including preparation of analysis and commentary in relation to P&L, balance sheet and cash flow, at a level right for the intended audience
- Provide right challenge and support to the commercial teams in order to deliver bi-monthly forecasts and longer-term projections which are challenging yet achievable
- Support the FP&A Lead with the planning and budgeting cycle for all entities
- Continuous design and improvement of existing financial planning processes to satisfy business requirements and support commercial decision making
- Support system development, implementation and change to deliver process improvement and enhanced management reporting
- Documentation of all FP&A systems and processes to minimise key person dependencies and enable cross-skilling of the team
- Coach and develop other team members, leading by example and providing motivation within both FP&A and the wider Finance team
The Successful Applicant
The Financial Analyst must be a qualified accountant with experience in the housing sector. They will ideally have strong excel skills and be a strong communicator.
What's on Offer
The Financial Analyst role is paying up to £45,000 + bonus and other benefits along with home working.