One Year FTC within an interesting Public Sector organisation
Hands-on role incorporating analysis, FBP, modelling and stake-holder management
About Our Client
An extremely well established public sector organisation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Analysing national quality and costing data to support identification of opportunities to deliver value
- Monitoring contractual compliance and the provision of management information to Commissioners to help drive behavioural change
- Pricing data analysis and bench marking support provided to commissioners on a regional basis
- Production of management information for internal review, including monitoring development of market share
- Support development of Future Pricing Support Network through organising and attending meetings and workshops and developing outputs
- Project management support for the development phase of the framework, including quality impact assessment
- Support the development phase of the framework - including quality impact assessment
- Support the development of a time-based activity costing model
- Ad-hoc reporting
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be an accountant (NQ/Q/QBE) with proven abilities in data analysis and excellent excel skills. They will be very hands on and ideally have experience in stakeholder engagement and financial modelling.
What's on Offer
A varied role in a great environment. 27 days annual leave + bank and a 37 hour week. 1YR FTC.