- Fantastic Company, Great Team Environment, Excellent Benefits
- Flexibility of working hours and fully remote
About Our Client
My client are one of the worlds leading and most recognisable financial services organsiations.
- Explore the use of Power BI as a key reporting tool using several data sources both from database and Excel and build reporting packs using Power BI.
- Identify inefficient processes and drive improvements and automation, both through use of tools and improving excel utilisation.
- Undertake a project to clean up Axiom, gather requirements from business users and archive/create/redesign reports as necessary.
- Assess the ongoing use of Axiom as the most capable/sustainable reporting tool.
- Ad hoc project and analysis work as requested by the CFO or Finance Management team.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of using BI tools to develop reporting.
- Experience of using the Axiom software is preferred, or similar SQL query based software.
- Able to be flexible and work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Display a high level of accuracy and excellent attention to detail.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Able to learn new systems very quickly.
- Solid communication skills, comfortable liaising with staff and management at all levels.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills and good problem solving skills.
What's on Offer
- £50,000 - £60,000 per annum.
- 25 days annual leave
- Bonus of 5%, 55% dependent on individual performance and 45% on financial performance
- 4 times salary Group Life Assurance
- 7.5% minimum employer pension contribution to maximum of 9% (employee required to contribute minimum 1.5%)
- 1 x eye care voucher per year
- 1 x flu vaccination per year
- Access to discounted retail vouchers and gym memberships
- Holiday buy and sell