- Exciting opportunity to join a growing Fast Passed organisation
- Access to further development and opportunities
About Our Client
International retail organisation offering a fantastic benefits package
- Support the Financial Accounting Manager to ensure the balance sheet is fully reconciled and controlled
- Work closely with our Commercial team based in the UK and internationally to:
- Maintain and enhance robust income tracking processes from a P&L and cash perspective. You will be fully aligned with our Commercial colleagues and provide clear reporting and understanding of performance against targets
- Run the Aged Debt reporting process. You will collate and understand commentary on the latest position to make sure debt is collected and any risks are pro-actively managed.
- You'll be responsible for rent accounting and forecasting. A sensitive cost to the P&L so accuracy is paramount, and you must have the ability to understand and articulate sometimes complex matters
- Support the production of the 3 Year Plan, Budgets and Forecasts of the cash flow and balance sheets for our international subsidiaries.
The Successful Applicant
This organisation are looking for someone that is a Qualified accountant with previous experience in a similar role. Experience within the retail industry would prove advantageous; however an interest in International Retail is vital.
What's on Offer
£45-50k plus £5k car and a 20% bonus (company and personal performance).