Financial Communications PR Account Manager
Established Financial & Strategic Comms consultancy
Opportunity to work on both FTSE businesses & fast growing companies
About Our Client
My client are a very highly regarded Financial & Corporate Comms consultancy based in Central London. They work with a vast range of FTSE companies and fast growing businesses, across a multitude of sectors including real estate, healthcare, retail, natural resources, travel & technology. The team are entrepreneurial, passionate and take real pride in the work they deliver for their clients. Successfully managing their clients reputations and achieving results is central to their work, and they look for people who share the same values.
The Financial Communications PR Account Manager will join a strong, tight knit team and have the opportunity to work on a diverse portfolio of accounts.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing and developing client relationships
- Providing counsel and advising clients on comms strategies
- Devising and implementing financial comms programmes (M&As, IPOs, corporate positioning, crisis management)
- Managing and supporting the team to deliver on strategic campaign plans
- Leading the preparation and handling of announcement days
- Organising client events and attending press launches
- Preparing financial statements and writing content including press releases and progress reports
- Proactively engaging with journalists, brokers and analysts to secure opportunities for clients
The Successful Applicant
The team are looking for an ambitious, driven and capable Financial Communications PR Account Manager - someone who's not afraid to bring their ideas to the table, can proactively and creatively take the initiative, and someone who is comfortable working fairly autonomously. Equally, someone who has a good knowledge of the financial markets, regulatory framework and media landscape.
What's on Offer
The agency are offering a highly competitive salary for the position, alongside an impressive bonus scheme, private medical insurance, contributory pension scheme, health insurance and new business incentives.