- A finance role working within government supporting the response to Covid 19
- Great benefits - 30 days holiday plus statutory days and hybrid working
About Our Client
A disability confident, inclusive employer who have signed the race at work charter.
A financial services based organisation in Yorkshire, working on a blended office and home working as the long term plan. Currently most of the team work 1 - 2 days in the office, but there is flexibility for more or indeed less time within the office. You will be able to use your accountancy skills to have an impact in supporting the government response to Covid-19.
This is a newly created Financial Control role working with a number of different stakeholders across the organisation. Key areas of delivery will include:
- Playing a part the preparation of statutory accounts and interim accounts for the organisation.
- Lead on the preparation of statutory accounts for all subsidiary companies and external entities as required.
- Undertaking IFRS 9 classification assessments for all financial assets and liabilities for reporting and disclosure purposes, back up with documented evidence.
- Providing support in ensuring that the accounting policies are fully documented and updated for any new policies or changes to existing policies.
The Successful Applicant
Candidates will be fully qualified accountants ( ACA / ACCA / CIMA or CIPFA ) and will have previous technical finance or financial control experience including a Current understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards and experience in the production of consolidated financial statements.
What's on Offer
A salary of c£40,000 - 45,000 depending upon relevant experience
Generous holiday (30 days plus statutory days) and pension scheme entitlement
Flexible and hybrid working options available