- Financial Controller and Reporting Manager
- Hybrid working
About Our Client
A highly established and well known not for profit business based in Northamptonshire who have had a continuous growth over the last few years.
- Working closely with the Head of Finance to focus on process improvements and risk matrix
- Implementing and improving existing processes
- Updating procedures including systems and operations
- Set up legal entities and implement operational procedures
- Work closely with the team of Management Accountants to over look month-end
- Ensure the subsidiary financial statements are compliant with local GAAP
- Managing internal and external audits
- Setting up international entities and ensuring compliance with relevant regulatory requirements.
- Day to day responsibility of the Finance team managing 7 people
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate:
- Must have a strong finance background with over 3 years working in an operational capacity
- Confident on excel and finance systems
- Keen eye for detail and ability to improve current processes
- Previous staff management
- Previous reporting experience (GAAP/ group)
What's on Offer
You will receive guidance and support to fulfil the role.
Opportunity for the role to go permanent and offer professional growth.
An opportunity to further develop already gained skills and the opportunity to manage a team of 7.
Heavily project based so the opportunity to get involved in various aspects of the role.