Financial Controller ( Construction Industry)
Financial Controller required for Construction Business
3 month contract, immediate start
About Our Client
SME Construction business on fast growth trajectory.
Based in Bracknell.
Financial Controller from Construction Industry required for interim position in Bracknell
Responsible for all aspects of the company's financial records up to statutory accounts including monthly management accounts.
- Supervision of Monthly management accounts preparation
- Preparation of a narrative report on budget variances;
- Provision of regular cash flow information;
- Annual returns and company secretarial filing and taking of board minutes
- Monthly Payroll and Payroll annual returns;
- Sales ledger and credit control
- Stakeholder relations;
- Day to day managing of accounts department including annual appraisal;
- Supervision of postings of sales ledger, purchase ledger, nominal ledger; subcontractor ledger
- Supervision of monthly bank reconciliations and checking all control accounts;
- Preparation of annual accounts file for auditors and drafting statutory accounts;
The Successful Applicant
***** CONSTRUCTION EXPERIENCE IS ESSENTIAL *****
Qualified Accountant with experience gained in Construction industry as Financial Controller.
What's on Offer
Daily rate, possible temp to permanent opportunity for the right person.
Financial Controller ( Construction)