- FMCG Business based in Mid Kent
- Must be Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
About Our Client
Growing FMCG business based in North Kent looking for a Financial controller to join their team.
* Preparation of Year-end accounts and information for external auditors.
* Preparation of monthly capital expenditure report.
* On-going monitoring of Central Spend expenditure categories.
* Preparation of annual budget.
* Overseeing the preparation of Quarterly VAT returns.
* Preparation of Quarterly management accounts..
* Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register
* Undertaking annual audit of funded assets held by members.
The Successful Applicant
The Financial controller must be qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA with experience of month and year end, budgets and forecasting and ideally managing a team.
What's on Offer
The Finance Manager role is paying £60,000 + other benefits.