- Well established FMCG business in Kent
- Must be Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
About Our Client
Established FMCG business based in Kent.
- Drive the continuous improvement of end-to-end accounting practices.
- Head statutory Audit process
- Month end - preparation of Financial statements (Trial balance and P&L focus)
- Guiding assistant management accountant in preparation, analysis of monthly management information
- Guiding & supervising working capital management and production of cash flow forecasts.
- Pro-actively participate in planning sessions, forecasts and annual Budget exercise.
- Manage staff (4) on a day-to-day basis, including performance reviews.
- To act as a general supporting resource to the line manager in ensuring that the accounting and financial control measures adopted by the company are of an acceptably high standard.
- Other ad-hoc projects relating to efficiency and productivity improvements.
The Successful Applicant
- Fully qualified Accountant with either ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification with 3-4 years relevant experience.
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills and good experience in financial modelling
- Strong technical accounting knowledge, previous experience in a manufacturing sector advantageous
What's on Offer
The Financial Controller is paying up to £65,000 plus other benefits.
Quote job ref
+44 1622 604 518