Financial Controller - PE Backed Business
Private equity backed growing SME
Newly created Financial Controller position.
About Our Client
The client is a fast-growing manufacturing business in the UK. With a private equity investor, they are a highly acquisitive organisation which has lead to an incredible growth and expansion of both revenue and the internal finance structure. They have established themselves with a vast client base and are continuing to expand across the UK.
This is a hands-on Financial Controller role in the business, managing the core finance function and team.
You will be responsible for the delivery of reporting within the group, of both management accountants and statutory reporting. Ensuring the business is continuously going through process improvement and implementation of the new finance systems successfully. The Financial Controller will also be involved with the assessment and integration of new acquisitions made by the Group. This is an exceptional role with high internal and external visibility to the executive team and all areas of the business.
The Successful Applicant
- ACA/ICAS, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Practice trained would be highly advantageous
- A background within a multi-site environment
- The ability to interact at all levels within the business as well as Private Equity investors
What's on Offer
- £65,000 - £75,000 base salary
- Private health care for immediate family
- Flexible working