Mixture of Development Finance and Technical Reporting Oversight
Lead at team of qualified and part qualified accountants
About Our Client
This London housing provider are one of the largest house builders in the country and have a strong development pipeline across the next 5-10 years. They currently own and manage around 40,000 properties as things stand and with this development planning, this is set to grow further. The organisation holds a fantastic collaborative culture with a high calibre finance team that you would be part of.
- Leading a team of qualified and part qualified accountants
- Responsible for all technical financial reporting for the organisation
- Responsible for all capital and development reporting
- Working closely with the director of development and sales and other senior management
- Taking ownership of financial control across the organisation
The Successful Applicant
You will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) and have very strong technical reporting understanding that can be demonstrated through experience. You will have managed teams previously, including all end to end management such as appraisals. In addition, you will ideally have a strong understanding of housing development and capital accounting.
What's on Offer
Salary £60,000 to £70,000 plus excellent benefits