My client is a construction business south of Derby
This is a number one Site position reporting to Group
About Our Client
A UK owned, established business part of a larger Group.
This is a role with varied responsibility focusing on financial controls as well as the opportunity to implement change and improve operational functions.
You will be tasked with:
- Support the Group Financial Controller in designing, building and maintaining cost and value models
- Project reporting and variance analysis
- Review commercial plans, interpret the requirements of internal customers and implement solutions
- Provide weekly and monthly margin analysis, commentaries and KPI summaries
- Identify opportunities for margin enhancement through insightful analysis and promote understanding of volumes, revenues, project cost and overhead drivers
The Successful Applicant
This Site Controller position is an ideal opportunity for a proactive Accountant with a strong track record. To maximise success, the ideal candidate meet the following requirements:
- Finance qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Project Accounting
- Experience in providing insightful analysis to optimise decision making
- Ideally you will have worked in the construction industry
Particularly focused on project accounting
- Ability to identify commercial opportunities to create growth and margin enhancement.
What's on Offer
£45,000 - £55,000