Number one Finance role in an innovative manufacturing business
Be part of a fast-paced, ever evolving business
About Our Client
Our Chichester based client are a highly established manufacturing business whose products have been and are currently used in many of the world's leading industries.
- Manage the month-end process for Sales, Purchase and Nominal Ledgers
- Responsible for the company payroll, ensuring this is processed accurately and to the required deadlines and subsequently complete the reporting and administration cycle
- Manage accounts team with Credit Control and Purchase Ledger clerk functions (5 staff)
The Successful Applicant
- prior experience in a similar level position
- commercial and business awareness
- excellent communication and presentation skills
- experience in manufacturing will be advantageous
What's on Offer
£45,000-£55,000 DOE. Our client are offering the opportunity to work with a growing business in this 'number one' role, leading the finance team and working closely with the Directors.