Unique opportunity to work as a Financial Controllor within Government
Must have strong staff management, security clearance desirable
About Our Client
The client is an Arm's Length Body (ALB) of a Government department based in London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Treasury and Banking - Monitor and deliver crucial information on the organisation's cash position on a daily basis and maintaining the global cash-flow forecast.
- Accounting and Payroll - Oversee financial accounting procedures, managing month-end and year-end close process, oversee Payroll function.
- Pensions - Liaise with Pension providers to ensure appropriate contributions.
- Audit and Compliance - Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be/demonstrate:
- Fully qualified (ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA).
- Strong line management experience in change environments.
- Experience of accounts preparation under IFRS.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines with accurate results.
- Strong communication skills.
- Collaborative working style with ability to build relationships and engage with a range of stakeholders.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary day rate
- 3-6 months interim assignment