SME Business based in Lichfield.
Important leadership role providing commercial and financial support to the MD.
About Our Client
Established Lichfield based manufacturing organisation who pride themselves on being the best within their industry. They do not just meet their customer's needs, but also differentiate themselves by delivering exceptional resolutions to engineering challenges.
As a Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- Cash flow / budgets / forecasts
- Management Accounts, looking into the weekly cash flow forecast and authorising and sending bank payments.
- Overhead cost control
- Provide financial control and decision making across multiple manufacturing sites
- Bank Reconciliation and month end journals
The Successful Applicant
The successful Financial Controller will:
- Be a Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- Manufacturing background.
- Previous Financial Controller experience within an SME environment.
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on implementing robust controls and processes.
What's on Offer
Competitive day rate on offer with the chance of extension highly likely.