Hands-on Financial Controller position, managing the core finance function
Ideal for someone looking for a bigger role and elevation in responsibility
About Our Client
Established SME with positive growth trajectory
This Financial Controller based in Cambridge will have the following responsibilities:
- Monthly financial reporting for all group entities
- Assist all origination activity ensuring due diligence and funding is in place from a Finance perspective
- Own all third party relationships
- Monthly Board reporting, portfolio monitoring and ensuring Finance is a value add function within the firm
- Budgeting and cash flow for all entities
- Own and manage the audit process
- Manage, support and develop financial accounting team
The Successful Applicant
Candidates are required to be fully qualified (ACA / ACCA / CIMA or equivalent) and will have extensive experience of leading a large team
Candidates must have a previous track record within a senior Financial Controller / Head of Finance role with strong technical knowledge around tax, VAT, capital accounting, funding, financial controls and cash management.
In addition, candidates will have excellent stakeholder management experience and first class report writing skills.
What's on Offer
Fantastic opportunity to work for a growing business and be involved in further expansion.
Competitive salary plus benefits.