Provide support to the business by joining an SME organisation in Wimborne
Financial Controller role reporting directly to the Finance Director
About Our Client
Our client are an exciting growing SME organisation in the manufacturing and and property construction field, looking for a Financial Controller to join their family-like cultured finance department on a permanent basis.
- Oversee all company accounts and investments
- Be able to manage and supervise a finance team of 2 people
- Reporting to the FD in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensuring that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filled and systems reported
- Production of monthly management accounts to month-end timetable
- Reporting of financial results with variance and trend analysis
- Production of weekly & monthly rolling cash-flow forecasts
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Management of year-end processes and liaising with auditors
- Ensuring all financial reporting systems comply with government regulations & legislation
- Ad-Hoc projects
The Successful Applicant
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- Will be able to demonstrate experience in the relevant sector (advantageous)
- Show excellent interaction and communication skills
- Show drive, resilience, iniciative and a desire to collectively work with the team, focus on excellence and stay customer focused.
What's on Offer
A full time permanent position with a competitive salary, with the ability to join an exciting SME growing business which can offer career development and progression.