Broad & varied role with great exposure to senior leadership team
Chance to join a growing firm with great progression opportunities
About Our Client
My client is growing Accountancy/Advisory LLP that are looking to bring in a Financial Controller into their City of London Finance Function. They are well established in the UK and continuing to grow, with headcount doubling in the last few years.
Being a Non-Top 10 Practice, they provide services to a broad array of clients, from small start-ups/sole traders through to more established firms, and have grown through a mixture of organic and acquisitional means.
Finance is a streamlined function so you will be in a direct team of 5 and will report directly into the partners.
As a Financial Controller you will oversee the finance function and will have the following key responsibilities:
- Financial/Management Reporting - Full oversight of all reporting requirements. (Year end, monthly management, consolidate group accounting etc.)
- FP&A - KPI analysis, budgeting & forecasting, overhead analysis, business partnering with senior leadership team
- Board Level Presentation: presentation and commentary to senior leadership/partners/committees
- Team Management - upskilling and management of junior team members (Credit Control/Purchase Ledger/Client Accountant)
- WIP Reporting - Deliver reporting, analysis and commentary + weekly updates
- Systems/Process Improvements - continuously developing the function in line with the firm's growth
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified Accountant (Manager Level)
- Background in LLP Firms (Clients if in practice or in a similar role if in industry)
- Team Management Exposure
- Strong Interpersonal Skills & Clear Background of Senior Stakeholder Management
- Able to Commute to City of London
What's on Offer
What's On Offer
- £60K - £70K (Experience Dependent)
- Great visibility within the firm and exposure to Senior Leadership Team