Financial Controller role
About Our Client
A PLC in the Renewables & Waste Management sector with more than 8,000 employees globally.
The successful Financial Controller will have the following responsibilities:
- Preparation of month-end accounts (includes approval of invoicing, processing of cash payments and journals), forecasts, cashflow forecasts and budgets including the provision of insightful variance analysis.
- Preparation and submission of the following Divisional reports in accordance with Group requirements
- Provide support to the Budget holders, which includes regular performance reviews and developing new and existing innovated ideas for Continuous Improvements.
- Own and Drive cost reduction plans with operations team
- Demonstrate personal input by Pro-actively driving an improved safety and environmental compliance culture.
- Lead the roll out and adoption of problem solving through root cause analysis and countermeasure within the contract to improve profitability
The Successful Applicant
The Financial Controller will be a fully qualified accountant (ICAS, CIMA, ACCA) or will possess significant qualification by experience.
Previous experience in Renewables, Utilities, Waste Management or Manufacturing would be highly advantageous.
The successful candidate needs to be based in Lochgilphead full-time, so this role is only suitable for people who are currently living in the local area, or who are open to relocation.
What's on Offer
The successful Financial Controller will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package, including car allowance and bonus.