Ayrshire, Qualified, Permanent
About Our Client
The client is a well established, owner-managed Manufacturing business with premises in Ayrshire.
The successful Financial Controller will have the following responsibilities:
- Leading the finance team, reporting directly into the Group Head of Finance.
- On-going development and preparation of all budget and forecasts including production of and presentation of pack to the Managing Directors.
- Responsible for all accounting functions including all general accounting, statutory accounts, tax returns, management accounts and cash management.
- Ensuring appropriate financial and management controls are in place, communicated and effective.
- Ensuring information systems and technology are adequate for the business, effective, up to date, secure and operational.
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team; involvement in HR, Insurance and capital investment appraisals
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACCA/ ICAS/ CIMA) and will have a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience. Previous experience within the Manufacturing sector would be highly advantageous. Strong MS Excel skills are also required.
What's on Offer
The successful Financial Controller will be offered a salary of up to £80,000.