Rapidly growing SME Technology business
Financial Controller leading small team
About Our Client
The company is growing Technology SME business. It is ambitious, exciting, and are looking for a confident and experienced SME Financial Controller to lead the core finance function.
Reporting to the Director, and supporting the wider business, this key role will be accountable for:
- Overall responsibility for the finance department on a day to day basis
- Managing a small team of finance professionals
- Responsible for the monthly management accounts and analysis of trends in business performance through meaningful KPI's
- Ownership of budgets and forecasts
- Profitability analysis of products, corporate tax, VAT, Payroll and adhoc projects.
- Ensuring effective financial controls
- Managing key stakeholder relationships across all levels of the organisation.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful, you will be qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA and have gained post qualification in an SME organisation. You will have developed commercial accounting experience and strong technical accounting skill set, and have managed small teams in your recent role.
We are looking for an experience leader who has all round finance experience and capable of managing a team as well as senior stakeholder relationships. You must have experience with Xero & Payroll.
What's on Offer
Base salary £45,000-£47,500, Bonus 15%, Pension, PMI, Life assurance, 25 days holiday and parking on site.
If interested please submit your CV and call Lewis Rowe on 077699 25112.