£50,000 - £55,000
Varied and interesting role
About Our Client
Growing Business Services Organisation - Torquay
As the Financial Controller you will take responsibility for:
- Monitoring and reporting financial performance of the company and its subsidiaries
- Providing strategic financial guidance to ensure that the company's commitments and business plan targets are met
- Developing and writing as necessary all policies and procedures to ensure the sound financial management and control of the Company's business, including Accounting policies, Financial Regulations, Contract regulations
- Plan and manage the integration of acquisitions
- Ensure the overall effective financial management and reporting for the Organisation and subsidiaries, including fulfilling the role of Company Secretary of subsidiary companies, ensuring all statutory requirements are met.
- Provide sound financial guidance to management
- Actively contribute to the strategic direction of the finance function as a key member of the Extended Leadership Team
- Ensure that financial systems in place and the structure of the finance team meet the current and future needs of the Company and the Group
The Successful Applicant
- You will be a Qualified Accountant - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Significant experience at senior financial controller level within a large customer-driven environment
- Proven experience in direct management and supervision of a finance team
- Proven experience of budget preparation, setting and monitoring and financial forecasting.
- Experience of preparing and presenting financial and management accounts, reports and data.
- Experience of liaising with auditors, business advisers and board members.
- It would be advantageous if you have experience of working in the NFP/Public Sector, Housing, or Property Sector
What's on Offer
Salary c£55k dependant on experience.