- Fantastic opportunity to join a well-established luxury brand.
- You will be number 2 in finance, driving the team and business strategy.
About Our Client
Well known luxury retail brand based in the Midlands.
- Ensure the smooth, accurate and timely running of the accounts department, and information produced.
- Manage the team of two direct reports: Management Accountant and Office Administrator (payroll and purchase ledger)
- Oversee the preparation of the monthly management accounts and report thereon
- To produce Cash Flows as and when required.
- Oversee the preparation of year end audit and tax files for the auditors
- To produce management information as required in an appropriate format to meet the needs of the users
- To lead the financial planning process in order to ensure the timely preparation and presentation of annual budgets and other forward planning information
- Ensure compliance with PAYE, VAT reporting
- Ensure the security and integrity of financial data
- Ensure company policies and procedures are always adhered to
- Develop and improve the accounting systems.
- Develop and improve the integration of back office systems.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate and good IT skills
- Advanced excel skills particularly beneficial
- Commercial background and approach
- Confident and resilient nature.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits.
Quote job ref
+44 121 634 6920