Divisional Role With Premium Brand
Centrally Located And Excellent Benefits
About Our Client
The client is a dynamic, fast paced business who are always one step ahead in their specific part of the retailing industry.
- Ensuring that the manufacturers standards, policies and procedures are fully complied with in their department.
- To take the lead in the development of annual sales plan and budgets with the Managing Partner.
- Accurately prepare monthly accounts, forecast and trends to meet group deadlines.
- Carry out detailed VAT checks monthly and complete and submit quarterly VAT returns.
- Ensure payment of salary and wages to dealership personnel is carried out timely and accurately and that all records, either by law or by the company, are maintained with no errors.
- Maintain relevant records to ensure year end corporation tax schedule and P11D schedule may be completed accurately and timeously.
- Ensure purchase ledger, credit control, cash and banking procedures are adhered too.
- Liaise with internal & external auditors over the final / interim audits and produce year-end financial details as required.
- Ensure finance team receive monthly coaching and development, to help identify future individual and departmental needs & carry out regular 1-2-1's.
- Establish yourself as a key member of the management team directly supporting the Managing Partner.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be able to clearly demonstrate how they have optimised business performance in a similar, fast paced organisation, whilst maintaining excellent Stakeholder relationship. Managing a team of people and dealing with guests and external suppliers means you will need to be an excellent communicator with exceptional people management skills.
What you will need
What's on Offer
- Industry leading compensation package
- Company Car
- Contributory pension scheme
- 32 days holiday
- Great career development opportunities