Glasgow City Centre
About Our Client
A well-established and autonomous FMCG business which is owned by a diverse, global parent company.
The Financial Controller role will have the following responsibilities:
- Monthly Financial Accounts including responsibility for the balance sheet.
- Audit (External and Internal).
- Liaison with Parent Company Group Shared Service Function.
- Responsible for compliance to internal guidelines, financial and non-financial.
- Responsible for Accounting Teams for the UK Business Units.
- Responsible for maintenance of the risk register monitoring and internal controls system.
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to financial framework of the business and adherence to Corporate Legal guidelines.
- Managing and overseeing the taxation affairs of the organisation and liaising with the external tax firm for specialist advice.
- Take the leading financial role in Group ERP implementation.
The Successful Applicant
The Financial Controller will be a qualified accountant with 2-5 years PQE. A background in audit is advantageous but not essential. Previous industry experience in FMCG/ Manufacturing would also be highly advantageous.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary (up to £55,000) plus benefits.