- looking to hire a Financial Controller on a FTC contract basis. £75k pro rata
- A global, integrated aerospace company
About Our Client
My client is a global, integrated aerospace company that provides complex assemblies and systems solutions to aircraft and engine manufacturers, and defence and space agencies worldwide.
- Manage all finance and accounting operations and the day to day running of the Finance Department
- Prepare and publish timely weekly and monthly financial information and KPIs
- Collaborate with all teams across the business, building key relationships
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of budgets and regular forecasts
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Regularly communicate and report to the Senior Executive Team
The Successful Applicant
- Highly numerate and a strong focus on hitting targets
- Have high standards for quality of delivery from yourself and from others
- Great at building positive, productive relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to clearly communicate complex topics in simple terms, to a variety of audiences
- Degree Educated and Fully qualified - ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Highly organised and excellent verbal and written skills
- Use of ERP/MRP systems & accounting software packages
- Someone with experience in the Manufacturing industry would be the cherry on the cake!
They are looking for an immediate start, so the role would suit someone either with a short notice period or someone who is immediately available. I expect interviews to commence in the coming days!
What's on Offer
£75,000k pa (pro rata)
3-4 month FTC
1pm finish on Fridays!