- Great opportunity to join a global business as Financial Controller
- Competitive salary, based in Coleshill at a manufacturing business
About Our Client
Michael Page is currently working with a global manufacturer, well recognised as a leading parts manufacturer for the engineering industry. Due to increase in workload and ongoing increased business they are looking for a Financial Controller to join their Coleshill site in order to ensure the inter site finance functions work efficiently and collaboratively.
The position is based at their Coleshill manufacturing site and the business is operating on a hybrid working model. In this role you will act as the key partner for the Manufacturing Unit Manager and play a vital part of the finance team. In this Financial Controller role, you will support in setting business strategy in line with the wider division and product group strategies.
As part of your role as Financial Controller you will require a high level of technical accounting knowledge as well as business partnering skills. The company is going through a period of growth whereby you will play a key role to develop their strategy moving forward. You will be translating business strategy into plans and establishing measurably targets, evaluating the financial implications of various strategic decisions and identifying risks.
As Financial Controller for this manufacturing business, your duties will involve but are not limited to:
- Overseeing the business planning and forecasting process for the Coleshill factory and serving as the interface with Local Business Management
- Establishing and overseeing processes and tools to obtain transparent and reliable financial data and business information
- Performing financial analysis, reporting to business managers and making suggestions to improve performance, where appropriate
- Establishing cost structures, productivity optimisation and capital efficiency while closely monitoring cash flow and taking relevant actions to improve net working capital
- Ensuring compliance with internal guidelines/procedures and external regulatory requirements
- Ensuring timely and efficient communication with relevant Controllers, the Accounting Centre and others to identify and discuss issues, and suggest improvements
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified Accountant - ACCA or CIMA
- Previous experience in manufacturing advantageous
- Detailed understanding of standard cost and manufacturing variance accounting/reporting
- Advanced Excel Skills
What's on Offer
- Chance to join a well-established high performing finance team
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Hybrid working