High growth Private Equity backed business in the Retail sector
Opportunity for quick progression at a senior level
About Our Client
Our client are a leading online retail business on an exciting growth journey with Private Equity investment from one of the leading regional PE houses.
Reporting to the CFO and working closely with an aspirational leadership team, your responsibilities will include:
- The timely preparation of monthly management accounts
- The provision of insightful, commercially-focused management information and trend analysis
- The rigorous review and development of internal control processes, procedures and systems
- The provision of support and guidance to operational managers
- Cash flow forecasting and treasury management
- The leadership of a small finance team
The Successful Applicant
A qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA), you will need to be pragmatic, incisive and analytical; resilient, results orientated and prepared to get your hands dirty. Great with numbers, at the same time you will bring a proven commercial value add. Your people and communication skills will be first rate. Some experience of international on-line retail, Private Equity together with exposure to driving efficiencies, would be a distinct advantage.
What's on Offer
On offer with this role is a competitive salary along with additional benefits package, and the opportunity to progress quickly within a growing company.