- New position for a Qualified Accountant
- A position well suited to a hands-on finance professional
About Our Client
Reporting to the Executive Director, this is a crucial role for the Charity and the SLT which will also require management of a small team locally.
- Day to day responsibility of the finance function, financial and management accounting including:
- Preparation of year-end financial statements
- Preparing and monitoring annual budgets
- Contributing to strategic planning, writing and inputting to business plans, providing support to enable sound business decision making ensuring financial considerations are fully considered.
- Preparation and production of accurate monthly management accounts, balance sheets, cash flows and funds allocations
- Liaising with auditors
- Providing commentary and analysis
- Overseeing staff payroll, pension contributions and HMRC returns
- Monitoring property and investment income
The Successful Applicant
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA or Equivalent full Accountancy Qualification
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Advanced use of Excel / confident in use of accounting systems
- Xero systems experience (advantageous)
- Honesty, integrity and ethics
What's on Offer
Advantageous work life balance and a chance to be apart of a fantastic and well-respected organisation.
This position is also considering Part-Time applicants (e.g. 3 or 4 days per week) for the ideal candidate.