Fantastic opportunity within a fast growing sustainable company
Great opportunity for growth and progression
About Our Client
Sustainable consultancy business
- Oversee the Finance function including direct management of team of 6 team (Credit, A/R, A/P and payroll)
- Responsible for the running of finance systems and associated projects, taking over the responsibility of the migration to an upgraded version of its ERP (SAP), together with the implementation of any required alignment of financial and accounting processes
- Manage the timely periodic closing of management and statutory accounts,periodic reviews of balance sheet, Group reporting
- Oversee, monitor and maintain robust processes, making sure effective internal controls and financial risk management are in place
- Where necessary with the support of external advisors, manage all tax, VAT and social security related aspects, ensuring compliance together with accurate and timely reporting to authorities
- Contribute to the M&A activities more particularly with regards to the integration of new entities
- Management and administration of overseas permanent establishment; liaison with in-country tax advisors
- Contribute to the implementation of Group related bonus and sales target
- incentive structure.
- In charge of treasury management including monitoring of working capital,cash flows, bank relationship, and contracting of foreign currency hedges
The Successful Applicant
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified
- In depth account knowledge of IFRS
- Good people management skills
- Keen eye for processes
- An experienced leader of accounting department,
- very good knowledge of accounting principles, experienced with the setup of processes and corresponding internal controls.
- Team leader experience.
- Knowledgeable about treasury mgt + payroll
- Knowing SAP (implementation even better) + excel,
- VAT/tax knowledge is a plus but not a must
- Previous experience with project accounting/sector is a plus but certainly not a must.
What's on Offer
This role offers an excellent salary and benefits package including bonus and car allowance and also provides the opportunity to work within a dynamic business rapidly growing business.