Leading Food Manufacturer
Dual site role
About Our Client
A highly established manufacturing who have a large global presence. This business have sites throughout the UK and provide opportunities to 'fast-track' to senior positions within the business.
In the position of Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- managing all aspects of the Finance process, operating as an effective Finance Business Partner ensuring the results are achieved
- Reporting, planning & analysis and providing recommendations and decision making for the leadership team
You will also oversee:
- Preparation of the company budget process.
- Preparation of financial forecast
- Preparation and analysis of actual results on a weekly, monthly basis
- Spend control and optimisation
- Management and execution processes in the SAP ERP system
- Supervise and manage financial department staff
The Successful Applicant
- Finance Qualified (CIMA,ACCA or ACA)
- Advanced excel
- Preferably coming from a manufacturing background
- Understanding of SAP (or any other ERP system)
- Ability to communicate finance effectively
What's on Offer
An opportunity to be a part of a globally recognised brand, a fast tracked career and a business that encourages new ideas.
Salary of up to £55,000 + 25% bonus also on offer